*« Et avec sa queue il frappe » (fr).
A show where the questions of fear, paternity, transmission and the highlighting of human frailties are treated with humor. A show where the question arises of the role that cinema can play in the construction of a man’s identity and in his relationship to the world. The playful and ultra-imaginative language of the author combined with the intimate complicity of modern music makes it possible to tackle a wide range of themes and emotions. The word is instinctive, concrete. We laugh and think: popular theater, funny and touching as we like it!1
- Direction: Philippe Dufour (Facebook [French]).
- Text: Thomas Gunzig (Facebook [French], Instagram [French], Wikipédia [French]).
- Distribution: Philippe Dufour (Facebook [French]).
- DJ: Olivier Berg (Facebook [French]).
- Place: Théâtre l'Antidote (Web [French]).